What should I do if I suspect a doctor has committed malpractice?

If you suspect you or someone you know has been the victim of medical malpractice, I would recommend that you speak with an experienced South Carolina medical malpractice attorney who can get you some answers and information. You are always welcome to contact my office and I will be happy to speak with you, or meet with you in person, to answer any questions you might have.