How can I report nursing home abuse?

If someone you know has been the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, S.C. Code Ann. § 43-35-15 provides that you can report the situation to the Vulnerable Adults Investigation Unit, Long Term Care Ombudsman Program, Adult Protective Services through the Department of Social Services, or the South Carolina Attorney General’s Office, and the property authorities will coordinate and investigate the situation.